Friday, January 20, 2012

HOW IS ENGLISH TAUGHT BY ME ONLINE?

English is a language. And as a Licensed ESL Teacher, a master of ELT, a professor of English, Personality Development, and other college subjects, I do believe that a language must be taught communicatively and conversationally. 

The methods and approaches I use in teaching the English Language ONLINE or offline certainly develop the learners' skills and surely add knowledge to them.

So aside from the contemporary and state-of-the-art teaching and learning techniques that I have been using since the time I started teaching in 1994, I also make sure that the virtual classroom environment must be conducive to learning and free from any stress. I make sure that learners learn with fun and laughter!

If learning English is stressful to you and if you want to have some fun and laughter as you learn the English Language while developing your communication, conversation, and other skills,  I am who you are looking for.


Interested at learning with fun and laughter over a cup of tea or coffee on SKYPE? 
Send e-mails to bridgesblitz@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment